[collectd] Derive/Absolute datasource patch for 4.7.0

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Wed Jul 1 17:10:15 CEST 2009

Hi Mariusz,

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 02:55:32PM +0200, Mariusz Gronczewski wrote:
> ive been running my patch with 4.7.1, found a minor bug, but after
> repairing that i didnt had any problems with it on my servers, im
> including patch (against 4.7.1 from webpage),

I've applied your patch and fixed up some missing ends. You can find the
code in the master branch of the Git repository. I haven't done any
testing other than compile the daemon with my changes, but most changes
are pretty straight forward.

I have changed the derive_t type to use a signed integer, because there
isn't really any reason for an unsigned type here.

Thanks again for all the effort you put into your changes, they were
most helpful :)