[collectd] ipmi configuration

Jie Zhang jj.mzhang at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 19:56:51 CET 2009

The ipmitool doesn't work on my box. Here is the result of the command
ipmitool sensor:

# ipmitool sensor
Could not open device at /dev/ipmi0 or /dev/ipmi/0 or /dev/ipmidev/0: No
such file or directory
Get Device ID command failed
Unable to open SDR for reading

I have to figure out what's wrong with it. It looks my OpenIPMI installation
on my CentOS box is not right.

Thank you!

Jie