[collectd] ipmi configuration

Jie Zhang jj.mzhang at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 17:20:15 CET 2009

Thank you, that was a typo. But I still get the same error message in my
logfile after I changed it. I tried collectd version 4.7.2 and 4.8.1, and
got the same error in both logs.

Am I missing any libraries required by IPMI? I installed the following RPM
packages on my CentOS:

OpenIPMI-2.0.16-5.el5_4.1
OpenIPMI-devel-2.0.16-5.el5_4.1
OpenIPMI-libs-2.0.16-5.el5_4.1