[collectd] Uptime graph

Marco Chiappero marco at absence.it
Thu Aug 20 10:02:41 CEST 2009

Stefan Krister ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> has anybody the parameters needed to produce the same graph as in the
> example graph on http://www.collectd.org/wiki/index.php/Plugin:Uptime

Hi Stefan,

sorry for my late reply due to holidays. I'm replying here as maybe it
can be interesting for some one else.
Once written the uptime plugin my purpose was to include a sample
plotting script in the contrib stuff since it can be a little bit
difficult to gain more informations (for example math with VDEF is not
possible yet and tricks are needed). However I never
completed/reviewed/published the script, so I can be somehow obscure or
with unnecessary code. I hope to do it soon, but suggestions or
improvements are welcome. Please keep in mind that for correct results
there must be no interruptions during collecting.
The file is attached, hope it helps.

Marco