[collectd] uc_insert: Value too old

Pavel Georgiev pavel at netclime.com
Tue Jul 22 20:29:06 CEST 2008

Thanks!

I had more than one rule with the same comment with the assumption that
collectd aggregates the data (that would be nice to have, coming from ipac-ng
I thought collectd does the same).

Now a have unique comments and sum then when visualizing in rrdtool - again it
is more work but it works.

My suggestion here would be for iptables plugin to sum counters with the same
comment. For example if I need to monitor udp and tcp traffic for DNS I need
two rules in iptables but I dont really need two counters.