[collectd] collectd dieing without error?

Ulf Zimmermann ulf at atc-onlane.com
Wed May 16 23:42:58 CEST 2007

I currently run an own compile of 3.11.2 which dies without error, no
message in syslog, even when recompiled with debug option. This only
happens on the RedHat EL4 U4 machines I rolled it out on. Installing my
older compile of 3.7.1 (compiled under EL3) works fine and doesn't die.
Has anyone seen something like this? Collectd is compiled with a small
number of modules (cpu, df, disk, load, memory, processes, swap and
traffic) and runs in local mode.

Regards, Ulf.

ATC-Onlane Inc., T: 650-532-6382, F: 650-532-6441
4600 Bohannon Drive, Suite 100, Menlo Park, CA 94025