[collectd] Lighttpd plugin

Wed Feb 14 12:32:19 CET 2007

Hi Florent,

On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 11:03:55AM +0100, Florent wrote:
> After few tests, here is lighttpd plugin using mod_status parsing.

thanks for the file :) I've merged the changes into the `apache' plugin
which I will rename to `httpd' in the next major version.

> I picked them all except uptime (no need to graph/store this kind of
> data, don't we ?).

_I_ don't see a point in uptime-graphing, though many people do that for
whatever reason. In my opinion adding `date >>/var/log/boottimes' to the
end of your startup procedure is a much easier method to get the same
information ;)