[collectd] Collectd rpm spec file for collectd 4.0.6 on Fedora 7

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Wed Aug 8 22:34:28 CEST 2007

Hi Kjell,

On Wed, Aug 08, 2007 at 10:14:18PM +0200, Sebastian Harl wrote:
> The with-libmysql value is supposed to be a prefix, that's why adding
> "/lib" and "/include" to it makes sense to look for libraries and
> header files. If you can think of a more flexible way to check for it,
> please let us know :-)

that more flexible solution would be to check for mysql_config and let
it define the needed `CFLAGS' and `LDFLAGS'. Could you check if you have
the `mysql_config' application and tell me what gets printed ot standard
output when run with the following options:
  mysql_config --cflags
  mysql_config --libs
  mysql_config --libs_r