[collectd] Vserver patch (Oct. 20, 2006)

Guillaume Pratte guillaume.pratte at revolutionlinux.com
Fri Oct 20 22:07:36 CEST 2006

Hello,

Here is a new version of the vserver patch I propose for inclusion into
collectd. The main difference with the previous patch is that I had
forgotten to closedir(), and thus the process eventually took all
available file handles... It is fixed now.

Thanks,

--
Guillaume Pratte
Recherche et développement

Toutes les opinions et les prises de position exprimées dans ce courriel sont celles de son auteur et ne répresentent pas nécessairement celles de Révolution Linux.

Any views and opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Revolution Linux.