[collectd] sensors plugin: Simplify the reload machanism.

Wed Dec 13 09:07:28 CET 2006

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 13, 2006 at 09:02:55AM +0100, Florian Forster wrote:
> Instead of calling `stat' in the `read' function and then, eventually, calling
> the reload stuff, just call the reload function every time and have it return
> without doing anything if the config didn't change. This way the reload logic
> is not in the read function.

this patch is a follow-up on Lubos' third patch. I tried setting the
`In-Reply-To'-header accordingly, but `git' is inconsequent with this:
Some tools do enclose the given string in `<' and `>', some don't, and
noone is checking the input to see if it's necessary to do whatever it's
about to do. I think I'm annoyed enough by this now that I'll write a
patch for this problem. Sorry.